Video conferencing is an indispensable tool for businesses, offering a host of benefits such as increasing the convenience of internal and external communication and reducing travel costs and time.
Our video conferencing service will allow you to:
- Connect face-to-face with colleagues, suppliers and customers, irrespective of your location
- Share documents and applications with others in real-time
- Boost productivity – with meetings conveniently carried out from your current location you eliminate the need for national or overseas travel. You don’t even have to change room!
- Reduce your business’ carbon footprint – improving your company’s image, helping the environment and saving on (often substantial) travel expenses
Video conferencing can be used for a range of purposes in your business, including:
- Board meetings
- Team meetings
- Internal and external stakeholder communications
- Crisis management communications
- Recruitment interviews
- Staff training
- Product launches
What We Do For You
When you sign up to video conferencing services from Everyday Communications, your business will receive a reliable, top-quality service that allows participants to set up and seamlessly join a video conference from a range of devices including desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets and desk phones (via our hosted telephony service). Your business will also benefit from immersive boardroom video conferencing. We understand that the most important business decisions are often made face to face. Immersive boardroom video conferencing technology provides high-quality voice, video and content sharing that makes conference participants feel like they’re in the same room.
Videos On The Go
Take your video conferences to another level where employees can forget about the distance and focus on the content of the meeting – free from any unwanted technological distractions. When it comes to complex discussions, this truly is the best form of communication short of being in the same room.
You can rest assured that our video conferencing service includes all the necessary security controls to ensure that the content of your video conferences is 100% private
and secure. With all of these benefits, video conferencing can offer businesses of all sizes an efficient, cost-effective mode of communication. It can also facilitate your business accomplishing tasks that would be simply impossible or take much longer to achieve in the absence of this technology.